Friday, April 09, 2010

6.11: Happily Ever After

Ok, I haven't watched this episode yet (was out of town at a conference), but I heard it's a whopper! I wanted to post an article so y'all can start discussing. Feel free to spoiler-away as I won't be reading the comments until I've watched it.

Also if you have any pent up comments from 6.10 feel free to unleash them here. The only thing I remember wondering is what event led to Sun and Jin getting married as opposed to just being lovers? Obviously the lack of Jacob's involvement affected that somehow...

2 comments:

SRM said...

Posted by Bonkers in the last article, I think it's a fair question:

****
Parallel worlds or alternate realities?

Do we have two Jacks, Desmonds, Kates, etc or the same person living in two time frames - one on the island and one in LA?

Did the people who were on the island when the bomb went off, die in 1976 (or whatever year it was) but their soul transferred to their child selves back in LA and now repressed memories are starting to come out?

So many questions!

SRM said...

I think there are two of each character and that Desmond just got a glimpse of his alternate self's life. But I like the idea of their repressed memories coming out, first for Charlie, then Dan, now Desmond. Des looked CRAZY at the end when he was like "I just want to show them something" about the entire Oceanic flight passengers. Is he gonna try to "kill" them all too like Charlie did to him? P.s. it was really weird how he was so cooperative w/ Widmore after his flash, then so cooperative w/ Sayid after he killed/chased away Widmore's crew...