Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Welcome

Hi All,

If you have ventured from Let's Talk Alias, then you are well aware of my obsession with intelligent television. You know I am a seeker of truth, an English major on a literary mission to turn all those who merely enjoy LOST, into well equipped, clue-collecting viewers. And if you are new- then you will soon learn all this about me.

Welcome to Let's Get LOST, the very near and dear sister of Let's Talk Alias. When Alias (the love of my life) is laid to rest in the ABC graveyard, I, and my room mate Amanda, will have plenty of time, energy and insight- which we will be focusing on JJ's current hit, LOST. I may not know enough about it now to comment on any particular theory- but I plan to "desert" my friends and family, become "stranded" in my home with the DVD's, take the "crash" course, not give in to the pressures of "Others" and become an A1 bonafide encyclopedia of LOST.

The site will be up and running on June 1st. Thanks to all of you loyal bloggers and hello and hi to all the new ones. Stay Tuned...

10 comments:

SRM said...

Can't wait, looking forward to it GS! :)

Girlscout said...

Oh sorry sis. No worries, I love JG and the gang. ALIAS LIVES

Anonymous said...

I just started watching LOST (rented the DVDs then caught the Reckoning episode) and I've been hoping hoping hoping that you'd start a blog on LOST. Hoooooorayyyyy!!

SRM said...

ok after last night's episode I'm going nuts not having anyone to talk to about it, any chance of starting the blog a little earlier?!? j/k, I know you're busy GS. :)

Unknown said...

So... was Michael brainwashed or what? I think he shot himself so he could make it look like Ana Lucia went to kill Henry, but Henry got the gun away and killed Ana & Libby then wounded Michael. I wonder if Henry gets away then. And if that was all part of the plan. Maybe they said, "Hey Michael, go get us Henry back and we'll let Walt go."

Girlscout said...

Oh, I like tha theory Birdie. My roomie and I were dying when he shot those two. I knew when he took the gun from Anna that he was going to kill her.

SRM said...

I only knew he was going to shoot her when he said "I'm sorry", then I was like nooooooo...OMG!! Total shocker. I agree with birdie that he shot himself so when the crew finds him they think Henry did the shooting and he was also a victim. I don't know that Michael is so obsessed with getting Walt back that he'd be willing to kill others in exchange, I think he's been brainwashed of some sort and is going to lead them into a trap if they try to attack the Others. Like Kate said after she saw the medical facility, they seem rather advanced, I think Michael was lying about them being defenseless.

Unknown said...

That's true. They planned on doing something to Claire and had all that medical stuff. Plus, all those disguises... They must just make themselves look ragged and stuff. So the brainwashed thing does make more sense. But I wonder if Michael convinces them to go after the Others. Could get crazy.

SRM said...

I've written an eppy recap that GS will post soon so we can continue our discussion in that article soon. :)

SRM said...

lol, yea you're definitely right about the dad issues gin!